St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church
1. One of the wedding partners must live within the parish boundaries or be a registered parishioner.
2. The wedding couple must personally make the arrangements and reservations. Arrangements by parents or relatives will not be accepted. Phone arrangements are not valid.
3. The couple will meet with the Parish Secretary to begin the paperwork. At this time it is encouraged they bring copies of the documents needed: Recently issued Baptismal Certificates with notations of First Communion and Confirmation, and if needed, previous marriage certificates and divorce decrees, as well as Catholic Annulment decree.
1. The cost for a wedding is $600.00. Reservations may be no more than a year from the initial date of the wedding.
2. A 50% non-refundable deposit ($300.00) is due in order to secure a wedding date, and the balance will be due 30 days prior to the actual wedding date, or the wedding will be cancelled.
Please download the Wedding Questionnaire to complete and bring with you when meeting with the Dominica Herrera, St Rose of Lima Events Coordinator 210-675-1920 or Dominica@stroseoflima.church